A passion for surfing, snowboarding, canoeing and scuba diving

Friday, March 24, 2006

What's the story?

Just been digging through my old t-shirts again for something clean to wear. I don't know about you but every t-shirt I have ever worn seems to have a story to tell, a small piece of my past sealed within its very fabric. I ended up sitting there for ages remembering. It's like looking at an old photo album.

Happy stories, about trips I had been on and people I had hung out with. Embarrassing stories and times I would much rather forget. Some literally have bits of the past still on them, rips, stains and marks that definitely remind me of things I prefer to forget. T-shirts are like that. T-shirts are good.

It dawned on me that a new t-shirt is a clean canvas ready to record a new moment in time. Get recording.

Al-ZooZoo2.com